What is Diamond Painting Art?
Diamond Painting is a new craft hobby that's a mix between Paint By Numbers and Cross Stitch. With Diamond Painting, you apply thousands of tiny resin "diamonds" to a coded adhesive canvas to create shimmering Diamond Art.
Diamond Dots using "diamond cut" resin or acrylic rhinestones that do actually shimmer and shine... just like actual diamonds! Similar to a paint by numbers, you glue these diamonds (called "drills") to a sticky diamond art canvas by following a color guide or legend. All pictures are charted to a grid of coded square or round shapes, each with a symbol in the center. A hollow pen-like stylus is stuck into a piece of wax to pick up each individual diamond painting drills to be moved from a tray to the diamond art canvas.
DIY Diamond art painting is a simple, easy hobby that is perfect for relaxing at home. It’s straightforward and great to complete by yourself or paly with your children.
Pros of Diamond Dot Painting
ARTDOT believe 5D Diamond art paintings may achieve even more widespread adoption for these simple reasons:
- Anyone can create amazing art they would be proud to frame on their wall (or give away as a gift).
- Creativity: Diamond art paintingsallows individuals to express their creativity through a unique art form.
- Relaxation: Engaging in diamond dotz art can be a calming and therapeutic activity. It helps in reducing stress and anxiety, allowing you to focus on the present moment and enjoy the process of creating something beautiful.
- Mindfulness: Diamond painting requires concentration and attention to detail. It promotes mindfulness by helping you stay present and engaged in the activity, providing a meditative experience.
- Fine Motor Skills: The process of placing tiny diamond-like beads onto a canvas helps improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Socialization: dot diamond art can be a wonderful hobby to connect with others who share the same interest. Joining online communities or participating in workshops and classes can provide a platform for meeting new people and sharing your passion for this art form.
What's in ARTDOT's Diamond Painting Kits?
Every ARTDOT's Diamond Art Painting kits purchased comes with the selected diamond art canvas plus all of the required 5d diamond painting accessories and tools required to complete it.
3. Packets of "diamondsdots" . Each diamond painting kit will be equipped with a diamond art beads kit and 2 or 3 aurora borealis diamondsdots. When light hits an AB diamond, it reflects in various colors, creating a rainbow-like effect that is eye-catching and beautiful.
4. diamond painting pens. Your main working tool. Wax is pushed in to the tip to pick up the diamondsbeads.
5. “heart”Wax pad. The pen is pushed into the wax to fill it up with sticky wax.
6. Ridged Beads tray. This is the the "pallet" where you will want to pour the diamonddotsthat will be glued on to the 5d diamond art canvas.
7. Creative diamond painting stickers, simple diamond painting very suitable for beginners and kids to try, and the color of the diamond art stickers is up to you.
8. Washi Tape. Use Washi Tape to more easily divide your diy diamond art painting canvas into color areas.
Diy Diamond Art Painting Tips
Before you get started: pick a design you love! Popular diamond painting canva kits feature landscapes, animals, pop culture references, abstracts, fantasy worlds, flowers, religious scenes, and nature. There’s endless opportunity to create a dazzling piece. To keep the diamond art painting process smooth and simple, here are a few tips and tricks to help you out:
> Divide the diamond art kits canvas into several color areas with tape
Use an LED tracing light pad.
——You can place small sections of the workable canvas on a brightly lit LED light pad. This illuminates all the symbols on the page, perfect for when you're finding it hard to see what they are. If you are not used to using a tracing pad, you can also consider using a hand free magnifying glass with light for Your Diamond Art.
> Remember to storage and protect your diamond painting artwork!
—— Whether your 5d diamond painting is finished or not, you need to keep it safe. If you buy ARTDOT’s diamond painting, then you can roll up the diamond dot canvas and put it back into the tube package, it can perfectly preserve your diamond painting canvas. Or you can buy a diamond painting folder book to save your diamond painting.
> Store Your remaining diamond dots.
—— Leftover diamond art beads are perfectly preserved for your next diamond art creation. Of course it can also be used for other purposes, diamond art painting drills are enough to create something beautiful like decorating your key, nail art, greeting card, scrapbook projects, phone, bags, books, or decorating a wedding, birthday party, Christmas party, etc.
ARTDOT's storage boxes are perfect for storing these craft beads whether they are in the middle of a diamond painting or already finished. Not only does the storage box sort the colors, but it also keeps your table tidy!
If you've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately, or if you just think these pictures would look great on your wall or as a gift, there's never been a better time to give painting with diamonds a try. Welcome to join our FB group to communicate and share with diamond art lovers!